Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:03:07 -0400
On 5 Apr 2004 at 8:47, Chad Robinson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I'm using Listserv Lite 1.8e and LSMTP.  It seems to handle mail fine, but
> if you try to send an attachment it embeddeds it as garbage (encoded?) text.

Just to be sure we're all on the same page: you are talking about
individual email messages, right? Not digests? (Because for the plain-
text digests, that behavior is totally and completely normal, you're
not supposed to use plain-text digests with lists that allow
attachments -- use either MIME or HTML).

How do the archives look on the web? Same problem?

Francoise