Michael Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 04:11:29 +1000
Hi David

>How can we get the Signoff All to send a confirmation request?  Should we
>send in a different command?  We think we might have to send in a huge
>signoff list, with 47 different signoffs, to make this work.

Not necessary.  You should be able to acheive this by wrapping the SIGNOFF
command with a 'Bracketed OK' statement.  I'll provide an example here but
I've had to precede everything with a '>>' to prevent LISTSERV from
interpreting it as a command.  Therefore, when you go to use it, make sure
you remove the '>>' first.

>>OK begin
>>SIGNOFF * LOCAL
>>OK end

See the LISTSERV 14.3 Site Maintainer's Manual, Chapter 15.7 for further
details (available online here
<http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8e/sitemgr/sitemgr.html#_Toc90173420>).

--
Regards,
 Michael Shannon

 Chazzozz!!

 LISTSERV (R) is a registered trademark of L-Soft.