Pat Case <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 17:24:50 -0500
Thank you all.  We did figure a way to use a GroupWise prefix which ensured that LISTSERV-bound messages would go out our Internet gateway in a non-Mime format.  That solved our "uncovered control codes in the confirmation e-mail" problem.  I can assist other GroupWise users if they experience the same problem.

>>> [log in to unmask] 02/09/00 03:31PM >>>
> Discarding GroupWise is not an option.  Living with the problem
> is not an option.  Surely there must be a fix.  Some parameter we
> can change or disable within LISTSERV or GroupWise.

If you can disable the 'quoted-printable' text within Groupwise and just
send in ascii or plain text format, yes.  Q-P control codes all start with
=....  and you are seeing those uncovered control codes.

 Barb in Southern Indiana  Zone 5/6  [log in to unmask]
    A root is a flower that disdains fame.