Mon, 26 Feb 2001 09:22:45 -0500
> At 10:46 AM 2/21/01 , Barb wrote:
>  >Is anyone else having seeing MSN.com bounces or undelivered
> mail that just
>  >seems to disappear?
>
> At 11:32 AM 2/21/01 , Kary wrote:
>  >Yes.  List owners at SJU started asking about this a day or two
> ago, some
>  >of them now report that inquiries to MSN go unanswered.

And Molly replied:
> This happened to one of our four MSN.COM subscribers last week, and she
> still can't get her mail.
<snip>
> She's switching to another service.
>
> Molly

I don't blame her.  One of four?  Is she the only one based on the west
coast?

I got a message asking which microsoftware I was using, and if I had changed
any settings recently.  After a few outraged howls, I realized it's a
reasonable question.  He's using Outlook Express.  Some versions of OE will
leave mail on the server or delete it there, no need to see it at all, and
it's easy to mis-set those options, which seem to have a will of their own.
But...he can't get any files I send him via the server, and he can't even
sign up for any other lists on that server.  Filtering error?  I don't think
so.

My subscriber is using yahoo for the duration.

 Barb in Southern Indiana    [log in to unmask]
  Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.