"Phillips, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 12:34:10 -0500
Hello,

I'm setting up a list for a fairly active list, about 60-100 posts per day.  Most subscribers subscribe to the digest.

For testing, I have the Digest keyword set as follows:
* Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,150

Will LSoft automatically send out a digest when 150 lines of text is reached -or- will it create a digests and hold them and send them all out together on a daily basis?

We would like the digests to go out as soon as the lines of text threshold is met so people can still interact without a 24 hour delay.  Any suggestions on how to achieve this is greatly appreciated.

Thanks much,

Bill Phillips
Web Project Manager
Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation