Tom Rawson <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 11:24:47 -0500
A subscriber recently sent us this piece of a message she received from Listserv when she tried
to subscribe to our list:

> > subscribe guatemala-adopt mail
>
> Please supply your full name, as  in "SUBSCRIBE  GUATEMALA-ADOPT Joe
> H. Smith".  Alternatively, if  you  want to  subscribe  anonymously,
> send the command: "SUBSCRIBE GUATEMALA-ADOPT Anonymous". Your
> subscription will then be hidden automatically.

We most certainly do NOT want our subscribers who send an invalid name to get this suggestion
of an "anonymous" subscription -- but I can't find the template for it.  Can someone point me to
it?

Thanks,

-----
Tom Rawson           [log in to unmask]