Brent Harding <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 20:41:45 -0600
I don't get it with eudora, but do with netscape.  I also have a screen
reader which makes the computer talk to me so I can tell what's going on on
the screen running, but I don't know if that's the problem, but I have it in
netscape, and I usually have to restart my computer to get back up.At 09:12
PM 11/18/96 -0500, you wrote:
>This isn't exactly related to lists but I figure all the experts are here!
>Is there anyplace one can get info on what the different General Protection
>Fault error messages mean, you know, it always gives a module name and and
>@location.  E.G. I couldn't open Eudora tonight & got that message in
>"Module user.exe@0001:3ACA".  I figured it was a memory problem so went into
>the mailboxes through the File Manager and moved some stuff out of a couple.
>Then it worked okay.  Sometimes the message comes when I'm logged onto
>Netscape and suddenly get it and get kicked off.  I sure would like to have
>a reference source for what the darn msgs mean and how to fix whatever is
>wrong.  Anybody know?  Thanks, gang!
>Polly Lacy

Brent Harding