Lisa Farmer <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 09:14:35 -0500
At 07:59 AM 3/8/00 -0500, you wrote:

>How have you been dealing with this issue?

Here is a funny story that you guys should appreciate . . . After about the
4th person sent the Pretty Park attachment to Yorkie-L, even though
everyone had been warned not to open the attachment, I put the entire list
on review (about 700 subscribers).  The idea was that I could just set
people back to NoReview as they wrote in and I saw that they did not have
the attachment.   I let the list know what I was doing, and things suddenly
fell silent.  No one wanted to write in while they were on Review.  So, I
sent another note to the list explaining that if no one wrote in, this
could go on forever, and suggested that everyone introduce themselves, tell
where they live and something about their dogs.

Rule #1 - After setting your entire list to Review, it is a very bad idea
to suggest that everyone introduce themselves!!

The blisters on my fingers have just about healed and things are slowly
getting back to normal on Yorkie-L :-)

Lisa