Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 21 Jun 2007 13:33:00 -0400
At 13:13 6/21/2007 Thursday, Wendy Chan wrote:
>I got this error message when trying to post a message.  Does anyone know how I can go about increasing the message size to posts?

SIZELIM=

Do you really want to send megabyte emails to your users and store them in your archives, maybe multiple times?  Would it not be better to store it on your web site and provide a URL?  If these files are attachments, will you otherwise inhibit the sending of viruses?

/Pete, who used to not auto-download mail greater than 21 kB until problems sometimes occurred with Eudora.