Peacenet Balkans Desk <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 2 Aug 1999 23:04:05 -0400
My list was just moved from one server to another, both running ver. 1.8d.

On the previous server passive probing worked fine. But when I try to write
,Probe(n) into Auto-Delete= on the new server, I get an "invalid parameter
value" error msg, and LISTSERV rejects the change.

The manual sez that passive probing is the default for small lists such as
mine, but I don't see any evidence that probes are going out; instead, on
the new list I've so far gotten only the usual (non-probe) bounce reports.

Any suggestions? TIA, ed
---
Ed Agro, Peacenet Balkans Desk, Boston