Robert Schratzer <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 19:18:36 +0200
> RENEW function on then.  My goal is a periodic message telling NOMAIL
> subscribers to ignore the message if they continue interested, to usub if
> not and finally cleanse the list via the 'bounces.'

Looks like he is doing what you want......

------------------------------ start cut -----------------------
Subject:       OPERA-L subscribers to be updated

This message is being sent to all those people who are subscribed to
OPERA-L but are currently set to NOMAIL.

In an effort to maximize performance of Listserv, I am reminding
"NOMAIL" subscribers that they are still subscribed to OPERA-L.  I hope
that all interested will continue to enjoy the list.

For those people who are no longer interested in receiving OPERA-L, it
is a simple matter to unsubscribe and return at a later date.  To
unsubscribe, send a message to [log in to unmask]  with the words:

signoff opera-l

I'll be happy to answer any questions.

Bob Kosovsky
Student, PhD Program in Music   Librarian
Graduate Center     Music Division
City University of New York   The New York Public Library
[log in to unmask]   [log in to unmask]
                 Listowner, [log in to unmask]
                 Administrivia to:  [log in to unmask]
------My opinions do not necessarily represent those of