"Judith Hopkins, Listowner of Autocat" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Apr 1996 10:45:45 EDT
Sporadically I receive error reports from MHS-RELAY.AC.UK but this
new crop has a new twist.   After the line:
 "has not been delivered to the intended recipient:"
the identification of one of my British subscribers is usually
provided.  In the last day or so, however, that line is now blank.
Any suggestions as to why that is and how I might go about
identifying the subscriber(s) with problems?

Judith Hopkins, Listowner of [log in to unmask]