Natalie Maynor <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Jun 1994 07:36:59 -0500
> } Is it possible to change the list header via e-mail?
> Yes, I am the primary listowner of a list that I administrate completely
> via email.  The catch is that to do it safely you need to compile a
> program called lb64 available from the tools filelist at searn and

I've been happily running two LISTSERV lists for several years using
internet mail for everything.  This is the first I've heard of "the
catch."  So far, my ignorance of lb64 hasn't mattered.
   --Natalie ([log in to unmask])

P.S. In answer to the question, send for the headers with the 'get
listname (header' command, edit the headers, fill in the password in
the space provided, and mail it back.