Steve Howie <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 21 Aug 2006 16:09:32 -0400
Hi

We have a user who is a member of a sublist not being allowed to post to
the super-list. The sub-list and super-list are both set to Send=
Private. He gets a  "You  are   not  authorized  to  send   mail  to
the  XXXXX   list from  your [log in to unmask] account. ......."
message from the superlist when he tries to post.

I was under the impression that the super-list merge all sub-list
subscribers to give a dynamic subscriber list. If the super-list is set
to Send= Private, then why can't this user post? He is not set to NOPOST.

Any ideas appreciated ...

Thanks

Scotty