Bill Schipper <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:14:56 -0330
Hi,

Subscribers on one of the lists I manage are complaining that when
they are asked to confirm their subscriptions they need a password,
and many of them seem to have forgotten their personal passwords for the list.

I thought individual passwords were now obsolete, and that only list
owners required passwords in order to access protected areas and
operations such as list headers..   If that is the case, is there a
simple way for me to quietly delete all individual passwords on the list?

Any advice would be appreciated.   I don't see anything specific in
the list owner manual, and the list user manual is silent on passwords.

Bill Schipper