Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 12:41:23 -0700
At 02:22 PM 4/2/99 -0500, you wrote:
>There is a blurb about this at the beginning of the General User's
>Guide, although it doesn't seem to completely answer your questions.
>
>http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/1.8d/user/user.html#1.1

Thanks.  I'd not found that before, and it does indeed give useful
examples.  I've posted those couple paragraphs to the non-LISTSERV list in
question.  However, I'd still appreciate answers as to whether someone can
use "listserve" or similar variations.  My answer would be no unless told
to the contrary by someone at LSoft.

cheers

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165