Stephen Orosz <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:24:47 -0800
On our Sailing list at UCLA I have a top and bottom banner set
up.  Unfortunately sometimes it appears on the postings and sometimes it
doesn't.   I have discovered that if I post through the web interface it
works every time but if I or other subscribers send an e-mail to the list
it doesn't consistently work.  For other subscribers it occasionally works
but not with long messages.  If I reload the Bottom_Banner Template on
occasions

The list is using version 1.8d (current) and the Operating system is
Windows NT 4.0.  For my e-mail program I use Eudora 5.1 (paid mode).

Does anyone have any suggestions about what is happening and what I can do
about it?

Thanks,
Steve Orosz
mailto:[log in to unmask]