"CLARKE, Paul (M23)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 27 Feb 1998 07:25:11 +1000
> Nick,

Yep, that is all there is to it. You will receive conformation from your
listserv stating that the operation was successful.

One thing to remember; if you GET the header file your list will be
locked until you either PUT the header back again or issue the unlock
command. The manual at http://www.lsoft.com/manuals/index.html will give
you all the information that you need, section 2.6 on in the List Owners
Manual ver 1.8c.

Paul
  Paul Clarke
  Online Curriculum Information Project Officer
  Open Access Unit
  Gabba Towers
  Level 6, 411 Vulture Street
  Woolloongabba Brisbane Qld 4102