"Bollinger, Eric W (BearingPoint)" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:33:15 -0500
I am attempting to subscribe from a different account than the owner
account.

I do get a message that says:

SUBSCRIBE TESTLIST FName LName
A confirmation request is being mailed  to you. Please wait until it
arrives
before sending any SET command, or any other command that requires you
to be
subscribed to the list, as you have not yet been added to the list

But, I never get the confirmation request.

privileged.  Access to this email by anyone other than the
intended addressee is unauthorized.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this message, any review, disclosure, copying,
distribution, retention, or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please reply to or forward a copy of this
message to the sender and delete the message, any attachments,
and any copies thereof from your system.