Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 16:55:22 EST
1) It sounds like you don't have the most current code.  Check www.lsoft.com
for an update.

2) The BOTTOM_BANNER actually should be appearing once at the <top> of the
digest, right after the "Topics in this issue:" header.  The TOP_BANNER
appears before all messages in the digest.  The BOTTOM_BANNER default
behavior can be overridden by adding a ",BOTTOM_BANNER" at the end of
your DIGEST= definition, e.g.,

* Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,BOTTOM_BANNER

That will cause the BOTTOM_BANNER to appear in its "normal" position at
the end of each individual message in the digest.  We doubt that many
people will actually do this, but the option is there.

This was announced some time back on LSTOWN-L, I don't have the exact
date, but it was during the summer.

Nathan