Mentor Cana <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 25 Nov 1995 15:46:08 -0500
On Sat, 25 Nov 1995, Judith Hopkins wrote:

> There are lots of error messages arriving from this server and they
> fall into two categories: 1) One or more problem recipients to whom this
> message could be delivered are listed, followed by a list of lots of
> other subscribers experiencing problems.  There has already been some
> discussion of these on LSTOWN-L.   2)  Error messages of this type
> which do not have any identification of the problem recipients who
> caused this message to bounce.   Is there anything in this message
> which could help me determine which subscription caused this message
> to bounce to my errors mailbox?

  In the past week or so I got a lots of errors of the first type from
  UBVM from my two lists: AlbaNews and ALBANIAN.

  Any thought of cause?

sincerely,
====================== List Owner: ALBANIAN, AlbaNews ======================
Mentor Cana  *---> Graduate Student <----*|"Microsoft gives you the Windoze,
Stevens-Tech, Hoboken, NJ                 | IBM gives you the entire Palace.
[log in to unmask]         | Running OS/2 at the WARP speed"
http://menger.eecs.stevens-tech.edu/~cana/