Thu, 21 Nov 1996 00:04:28 -0600
On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Bill Verity wrote:
> >I'm looking for a "Resent-" aware POP mail reader for Windows 95/NT
> >suitable for use in moderating/editing a mailing list.  ...
>
> With the SEND=EDITOR,HOLd option in some versions you no longer need
> this rare ability.  If you want the article posted, use the standard

I don't know that it's all that rare.  You can do it in pine, you can
do it in elm, you can do it in...  But of course those aren't POP.
But one can always edit the headers of the items so it turns out more
or less the same.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L