Melvin Klassen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 30 Jun 1995 10:00:00 PDT
On Fri, 30 Jun 1995 10:25 -0500, Gail Barnes <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Can anyone tell my why a post I sent to vm.marist.edu is being bounced
> back to me by the [log in to unmask]

Perhaps, it's because one of the subscribers to the CLINTON list, namely:

   [log in to unmask]          Alfred Evans

no longer is a valid ID on that system.

An "intelligent" (or "standard-conforming") mailer would send that "non-
delivery" message to the "owner(s)" of the CLINTON mailing-list,
rather than erroneously sending it to you, who posted a message to the list.

The owners of that list should just remove that ID from their list.