Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 21:23:07 MST
On Tue, 28 Nov 1995 01:15:52 +0200 Eric Thomas said:
>On Mon, 27 Nov 1995 17:34:50 EST Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]> said:
>I  wish there  were a  way  to clearly  mark  the enclosed  text, like  a
>surrounding box or something, but, HTML being  what it is, <HR> is as far
>as it goes. There's no margin control or anything like that. The only way
>I could think  of was a floating-left  GIF of a vertical  bar (this being
>already a non-standard  extension), but you'd have to know  the length of

Well, you could go to inclusion of all sorts of things...tables, forms,
and so forth.  At least if you want to be sure to control all that.

dan

  Dan Lester, Network Information Coordinator
  Albertsons Library, Boise State University, Boise, Idaho 83725 USA
  [log in to unmask]             http://cyclops.idbsu.edu/
  How can one fool make another wise?  Kansas, "No One Together," 1979