Re: COMPUMED: [log in to unmask] requested to join (fwd) [a clue sa to how serious the freak subscriptions are]
PATRICK WILKEN <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 16 Jul 1995 04:17:24 +1000
>This message will give you some idea as to how serious these freak
>subscriptions are and as to who has been sending them. You will not
>the name, Firebug. This corresponds with threats to burn down my
>properties with my tenants in them from off the net. If my concern
>seemed exaggerated, let this message be a warning as to what yoru
>freak subscribers really are and how dangerous they can be. -- Paul

The Firebug tried to subscribe to my lists as well. Are you sure the
name was meant as any threat to you? I suspect this is the same person
as last weeks Mr Vortex and Co. Since CONFIRM was added (thanks for the
suggestion) they were unable to join my lists.

patrick wilken