Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:32:29 -0500
Randy Klumph <[log in to unmask]> asked:

>Does that mean there is no way to get existing Monthly notebooks to
>display Weekly?

There is a way. First you have to ask your list master to put place markers
for all the past weekly archives. Then you get a text editor and chop up
the monthly archives. Then put them to the Listserv. Then delete the
monthly ones. But why bother? Though you may want to do a little editing to
make the transition smooth. I like to make such switches at the beginning
of a month. If I miss a little I do a little editing.

Don.