Gregory Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Feb 1995 13:00:01 -0500
Greetings,

I've been sitting here in the background for a week or so debating whether or
not this was the proper forum for my question or not.  I'm sure someone out
there has an answer but if you feel I should be looking somewhere else, just
let me know okay?

My question is basically this: Where do I go to get help in setting up a
mailing list?

Right now I am manually forwarding mail to a small list of folks regarding
moderate political candidates.  I'm getting increased membership and
therefore increased traffic and it's really starting to take a heck of a lot
of time.

Any help you can give me would be most appreciated.

Gregory Lynn