JUDITH HOPKINS AT SUNY BUFFALO <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 1 Nov 1993 14:25:03 -0400
My list also ran into the problem at *.u.washington.edu.   One of
the peculiarities of the new software was that it did not identify
in the error messages which of the subscribers to my list had
exceeded the disk allocation.   I sent a message to the postmaster
and 1) got an explanation of why the problem was occurring, 2) got
an offer to check my list of subscribers so they could identify the
one with the over-full mailbox, and 3) was told they were removing
this new software until they could clear up some of its bugs.  Once
I knew which subscriber had the account that was causing the problem
I was able to deal with it.

Judith Hopkins                            VOICE: (716) 645-2796
Technical Services Research and Analysis Officer
Central Technical Services                FAX:   (716) 645-5955
Lockwood Library Building
State University of New York at Buffalo   BITNET: ulcjh@ubvm (OR, ubvms)
Buffalo, NY  14260-2200             INTERNET: [log in to unmask]
          Listowner: AUTOCAT@UBVM or [log in to unmask]