"Lawrence B. York" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 18 Sep 1997 13:42:00 -0400
On 18 Sep 97 at 10:21, Sylvia wrote:

> I thought I read that I could annotate the file list.  Below is what
> I tried to do.  I got no put acknowledgement and nothing changed.
> Is there a way to do this?  I added the last line * and the * Three
> logs line and I assume the log9710 will go below the final asterisk.

Sylvia,

   I believe what you are trying to do is update the listname.CATALOG
file -- yes??  This is the file which would contain a list of files
that are available to your list membership, assuming, of course, that
it has been created, listed in Site.Catalog and that you have
permission to GET and PUT the CATALOG file.  Perhaps you should
contact the Site Administrator at St. Johns to be sure this has been
done for you.

   I hope this helps.

Larry

Lawrence B. York
Support Engineer, L-Soft international, Inc.