Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 14:55:53 -0500
At 14:41 12/14/2000 Thursday, Sherry Beauchamp wrote:
>We did -- their postmaster says it's our mailer which is
>misconfigured.  Any truth to that?

Probably not.  They are served by five different MX hosts.  If I had a
paying customer, I might spend my time reconfiguring Eudora Personalities
(SMTP SERVER) to use each of them to deliver a text message via the MX hosts:

Authoritative Answer
RMRPLC.COM      MX      20      mailbak1.cerbernet.co.uk
RMRPLC.COM      MX      20      mailbak0.cerbernet.co.uk
RMRPLC.COM      MX      3       exchange.rmrdesign.com
RMRPLC.COM      MX      4       mailgateway.RMRPLC.COM
RMRPLC.COM      MX      5       mailbak.rmrdesign.com

I've spend "months" trying to convince other intransient postmasters of
their broken configs.

Good Luck!

/P