Bill Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 5 May 2002 09:19:06 -0400
Tom,
Rather than turning off Auto-delete processing entirely, I'm
having some success with the Manual option:

Auto-delete= Yes,Manual,Max(100),Delay(4),Probe(30)

It seems that Auto-delete continues to count the MSN/HOTMAIL
errors without deleting the subscriptions.  The nice part is
that the actual MSN messages are not sent to me.  The counts
are now getting high and will probably continue to grow well
into the hundreds as long as this situation continues.

Certain non-MSN error messages are sent to me which have not
been difficult to deal with manually.

The Manual option has solved the problem for now.  If it ever
gets fixed, I'll have to make sure the (Delay(4)) allows the
error list to clean itself before returning to Full-Auto.

-Bill