Randy Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 23:11:06 -0700
I still have my lists set to 1300 lines to keep under 64K.  That was partly
for historical reasons (like when email over 64k was very iffy in the
delivering department), to accommodate Juno and AOL.

I don't know what AOLs size limit is nowadays, but it may be easier to code
in a size limit to the digest than hassle the complaints and zip training.
Add:  ,Size(linecount) to the end of the Digest= line.  1300 seems to keep
it under 64K 99% of the time.

Does anybody know of AOL 6.x can handle HTML digests as of yet?

Randy