Sat, 25 Feb 1995 01:39:40 -0600
On Sat, 25 Feb 1995, Jeff Finlay, NYU wrote:
> I'd like to get a log of my own list sent to me via afd at the end
> of every log period (which in this case is weeks). Is this possible to
> do - will log files behave in the same way as other files?

I don't know if you can do this, but I doubt it.  The notebooks are
different from the filelist, even though both are reported with INDEX.
There may be a way for you to get copies of the logs sent to you
automatically when they are complete, but I don't think it's via AFD.

And, sorry, have to ask, if it takes weeks to complete one log, why not
get it in the usual manner?  I would think that probably it would take
more work to set up what you want than you will save by having it
automated.

Of course, I've been wrong many times in the past, undoubtedly will be
in the future, and may be so here.  Hope someone with more knowledge
replies to your question, as it's interesting.

Douglas
       Douglas Winship   Hays County, Texas  [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner
                              MEDLAB-L