Sylvia Caras <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 29 Aug 1997 07:03:56 -0700
In the message of J. R. Lankford:

> >*  Send= Public
>
> I think this is your problem.  Change it to:
>
> * Send= Private
>
> Then only members can post to the list.

Thanks, but I want to allow postings from
non-subscribers, but have them come to me first.

My troll is pushing me to impose controls and change the
character of what has been a very open environment.  I'm wanting
to do as little as possible and still maintain some advance
notice.  And I'm tripping over the more sophisticated header
key words.

The current ploy is a non-subscriber msg from NetCruiser.  We did
juno.  Next will likely be aol.  All those free accounts.

Sylvia