Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 11:27:23 -0700
At 09:58 AM 1/9/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Amazingly, we have been having a problem with the very same address!
>It was originally [log in to unmask] and, when AOL bought GNN, they converted
>the e-mail accounts to aol.com.  trekdog.gnn.com became [log in to unmask]
>Now we have to deal with the terrible AOL system which bounces mail
>when it decides a subscriber's mailbox is "full."

Being a toughdog, that is when I delete them.  always.  period.  if they
notice they've not gotten mail from the list, they can resub.  if they
don't care, one more troublesome account gone.  and i've told several, that
if their account with aol or whoever can't handle the traffic, they could
always get a REAL ISP, because I'll show no "mercy" (i.e. stupidity on my
part) by doing anything but unsubbing them.

dan

Dan Lester
In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king.