Jeff Parke <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Apr 2016 02:01:09 -0400
I am running:

LISTSERV Version:         16.0
Build Date:                     13 May 2014
Running Under:              MacOS 10.8.0
Runmode:                       Standalone
Alias File Version:           2012-11-13 15:37:12

I have an expired support contract.  When the DMARC suddenly stopped working consistently last Fall, I wrote support at LSOFT about this, but received no response.  My installation was sporadically misbehaving with AOL.COM addresses, some, but not all and nothing was predictable about it.

Left to my own devices, I was able to make my installation  behave itself by appending the following two lines to my go.usr text file:

DEBUG_DMARC_REWRITE="YAHOO.COM AOL.COM *.YAHOO.* CS.COM"
export DEBUG_DMARC_REWRITE

FWIW, you can use this to force the DMARC address obfuscation to *any* address or group of address you like.

-Jeff Parke, DVM
VETPROF list, Seattle, WA