Thu, 29 Jun 1995 21:42:51 -0400
I have some similar concerns for PNEWS-L.. I have also exceeded the
threshold default of 50 per day. I do impose size limits but have not had
a need to set the software. It is suggested that messages be no longer
than a few screenfuls and most comply. But, that's a lot to put in a
digest and I was thinking about breaking the digests up into two per day..
I don't see anything in the header so I assume that the digest setting are
defaulted and in any case according to the manual there is a way to set
the time, but nothing there would suggest you could set it for two times,
only line limits.. Any suggestions?

-HR-