Dave Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 21:47:32 -0400
Sylvia posts:

>I could filter out all posts from *@juno.  That hardly seems fair.
>I'm back to my original strategy that has been enough for four
>years, just ignore him.
>
>He has the technical smarts to foil any intervention; after all
>that's what is fun for nerds and techies.  I like to beat systems
>too, but not when it hurts individuals.

Just a personal comment...

Were this happening to me, I would email [log in to unmask] (if they have
such an address), or their postmaster, with some documentation of the
problem, and request them to look into it and for action to be taken. If
the crap doesn't stop within a day or two, I would filter out all
juno.com mail from my list and notify the postmaster and the head of juno
(does it have a head, or...?) of that fact. If you are dissatisfied with
Juno's response, you might post a notice to all other Juno customers on
your list before setting up the filter, giving them a contact address at
their service.

Dave Phillips