Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 25 May 2005 15:18:06 -0400
On 25 May 2005 at 14:54, Ian Fairclough <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> > FREE  DEWEYERROR
> The DEWEYERROR list has been freed, 2 files have been released. Summary of
> resource utilization ...

This simply tells LISTSERV to try again. But if the condition that
caused the original error persists, then it will just fail again and
the messages will be  held again.

> Any advice how I can get out of this "endless loop" situation?  Thanks - Ian

Contact your LISTSERV site administrator. You may have quotas enabled
on your server, or else there may be a hardware problem. Only your
site admin can check the logs to find out what the real problem is.

--
Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>

Knowledge is just a click away: http://www.lsoft.com/optin.html