Steve Traugott <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 8 Nov 1993 02:14:45 EST
"Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843" <[log in to unmask]> writes:

> Yes, allow the DIGEST option.  Defaults to Daily for lists that
> are archived and not otherwise inhibited by list defintion.

What if the list isn't archived?  I'm running on UBVM... Jim Gerland
set us up with Notebook= No, and I don't know whether he's trying to
save disk space or what, and I certainly don't want to turn it on
without asking him - I haven't written him forever, since he always
seems too swamped to breathe.  Anybody know him?  Am I worrying too
much?

> issue a "REV TQM-L (SHORT"

Done!

> Also, send the following to LISTSERV@SEARN for more discussion:

Done!

Thanks Peter!

Steve
Steve Traugott             `    .  *           +       [log in to unmask]
 ...Organizational Evolution         +    ` .   .      [log in to unmask]
Unix/Internet Systems Engineer         .      [log in to unmask] List Manager
Currently contracting in Summit, NJ  .                       [log in to unmask]