Bill Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 13:22:36 -0500
My question is this. When a list (1.8c)exceeds its threshold limit,
and the server puts the list on hold, does it not reset itself
automatically at midnight and go back to distributing messages.

Ours did not last night. It was held at 22:16. I did not find the hold
notice till this morning and since I thought it reset automatically, I
did not issue a "Free Listname" command. By 10 am I realized the list
was down and discovered it was still held by the threshold limit. I
then sent the "Free" command and it went back to delivering the
backlog.

Thanks.

--
Bill Harrison