Dave Paper <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 7 Nov 1997 18:10:32 -0500
I'm trying to figure out the proper way of having each message that goes
through a certian list get the title of the list in square brackets
pre-pended to the subject line.  IE, a listname of FOO will send messages
out like this: "Subject: [FOO] Re: Tell me more" .  I have a feeling it's
pretty easy to do, but the only reference I found to it was &TITLE in the
default list template.  However, I only want to do this on one list... is
it something that is setable during the list creation?

Thanks!

-dave

--
Dave Paper                                      [log in to unmask]
AOL, WebHosting                             http://www.ginch.org

YIP YIP YIP YIPE YIPE YAP YAP YIP YIP YAP YIP *BANG* NO TERRIER.