Russ Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 15:51:35 -0500
Hi guys,

I've got a question that I KNOW is answered in the version 18d manual
somewhere, but I'll be darned if I can find it.

Currently both lists that I run have the Acknowledgement option to No.  And
that sometimes causes a lot of confusion by my subscribers.  "Where are my
posts going?"  I would like to somehow change that option to NOACK REPRO
(Receive copy of my own postings).  Is it as simple as putting "Ack= Yes"
in the list header?  I don't want to go overboard on this.  I run another
test list that has "Ack= Yes" in it that somehow defaults to ACK REPRO
(Both copy of own postings and short message confirming receipt) and I
think that's a bit of an overkill.

How can I easily make this happen?

Thanks!

Russ