Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 16 Apr 1993 16:43:29 EST
I had a user the other day who tried to subscribe to ACCESS-L and (of
course) got the subscription confirmation message (since I have coded
SUBSCRIPTION=OPEN, CONFIRM).  No problem to that point.  He tried to
reply to the confirmation request with "ok" and had no luck.  He then
tried to reply with "ok <code>" (whatever the code was) and still had
no luck.  Both times he was told that the code was not a pending code
for any current job.  This is not a case where he exceeded the 48h
time limit because he sent me the two messages and it was clear that
they were well within the same day.  (I don't have them handy so I
can't tell you for sure.)  Apparently LISTSERV is not having any trouble
reaching him, so I remain clueless.  A good number of other users have
subscribed in the last few days without incident, so I have to wonder
what's going on?  Any thoughts?

Thanks,