"Geert K. Marien" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 18:33:29 EST
On Wed, 22 Jan 1997 15:42:01 -0600 Siberia said:
>query yourlist for [log in to unmask]
>
>This will give you their subscription options along with the date of
>their subscription.

   Will this show the  date they joined, or the date  of the last change
to their subscription?  My 1.8b server queries show NO dates at all.

>It would be nice to be able to run a list of subscribers by date of
>subscription with out having to query each individual address.  Is
>there a way to do this?

   That  would be  very useful  ...  How  about it  Eric?  Both  date of
subscription and last change would be nice.

**  Geert K. Marien : [log in to unmask]  (Bitnet: GKMQC@PUCC)  **
**        ListOwner: AIRLINE, RAILROAD, STAMPS, The INDIA List        **
**    (All contents are my own opinions - unless otherwise stated)    **
**         Watch EastEnders - The Soap Opera for REAL People!         **