Mon, 30 May 1994 19:08:08 -0500
Have any listowners with moderated lists, who work from a UNIX platform,
figured out a way to get the forwarded messages distributed to the list
with the senders name and address in the From: line, as it would be if
they could post directly?

We recently changed the setup for AUTOCAT so that those directly
subscribed, or subscribed through a properly set up gateway, can post
directly and anything else comes to me (except, I hope, addresses listed
in our new Filter= lines).  But I haven't figured out a way to get the
material I forward to be distributed with the originator's From:  line, as
VM/CMS does it.  Any hints appreciated.

        Douglas Winship    Austin, Texas    [log in to unmask]
                    Secondary AUTOCAT Listowner