Duane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 20:45:42 +0000
At 07:08 PM 7/8/97 -0500, you wrote:

>Error messages from AOL are the least of my problems with them --
>the worst problem I have had (since last fall when they exploded)
>is that messages just get lost in space, WITHOUT an error message.

I read the original posting on this thread and have been following it for a
while, and I have yet to see any outrage at what I thought was most
outrageous, i.e., that the AOL tech reps are not told of the problems that
AOL's system has with listservers. So if an AOL member has a problem with
the list he is on, the tech rep says it isn't their fault and throws it
back to the list owner.

Duane Campbell  [log in to unmask]
http://www.epix.net/~dcamp/