Sat, 12 May 2001 12:56:50 -0500
> W32.Badtrans.13312 worm. Each person infected with the worm sends
> mail once to each address who sent unread email.

As one who has been hit by this badboy more than once in the past 2
weeks.. a quick note.. it will send an infected email in response to *every*
unread email [which all polled email is until you read it] .. even to same
person.

One fool on a list I'm on but don't own, that was hit by this virus decided
to forward the damn virus back to the sender.. SEVEN TIMES before it
finally dawned on her after getting it 14 times that she should stop that
LOL!

  ...Cleo  [log in to unmask]