"Lee J. Silverman" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Apr 1995 11:20:04 -0400
On Mon, 17 Apr 1995, Peter M. Weiss +1 814 863 1843 wrote:

> Though LISTSERV will accept the syntax
>
> QUIET ADD listname "name info" <userid@node>
>
> which is part of the multiline output of a REVIEW command, it would be
> much better if you could have gotten the original subscriber list in
> internal format either via a GET listname or perhaps used the MOVE
> listowner (or is it maintainer?) cmd.

        I should clarify that the list is currently a listproc mailing
list, and I'm migrating it to Listserv.  I suppose this question is
really about how to create a new list with an already existing subscriber
base.  QUIET ADD sounds like it would do the trick.  Thanks!

Lee Silverman     [log in to unmask]      http://www.netspace.org/users/lee/
Network: Any thing reticulated or decussated, at equal distances,
         with interstices between the intersections.  -- S. Johnson