Rory Mc Greal Com College <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 21 May 1995 18:39:37 -0300
  Douglas,
Thanks for your comments.  I would like your permission to repost them
and also to use the message at my next meeting when the issue comes up.
Don't forget that this Cdn initiative is being modelled on US
precedents.  It seems whether you like it or not, you may already be
liable to prosecution according to US law.
Rory

Rory McGreal, Executive Director/Directeur general
TeleEducation NB
Box 6000  470 York Street, Fredericton, New Brunswick E3B 5H1
CANADA          Tel. (506) 444-4230   Fax: (506) 444-4232
Email: [log in to unmask]          OR [log in to unmask]